South West Multicultural Festival Saturday, 20 February 2021
Since 2007 the Bunbury Multicultural Group held the highly successful, annual Multicultural Night Under the Stars which grew exponentially and by 2015 was attracting up to 3500 people. Over the last 14 years this event has evolved into the South West Multicultural Festival which now draws in excess of 5000 people. The Festival is free to the public and celebrates multiculturalism in the South West while contributing to the region through it's culturally diverse communities.
The Festival's program consists of demonstrations. performances, market stalls, interactive workshops, as well as food and information stalls, all culminating into an evening of dance and music that represents the south west multicultural community.
If you would like to be a part of this event by performing, volunteering or holding a stall or workshop please contact the Festival Coordinator : Jo O'Dea on 0417 097 538 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
STALL HOLDERS STALLS It is now time to register your interest in holding a stall at the 2021 Festival. To do so please note the following before completing the online form below. This is a multicultural event and stalls should promote/display/sell items that represent a culture, or country. In 2021 due to social distancing regulations around COVID-19, we have developed a new site plan, with no stalls around the stage. Our objective is to create a Food Hall space with lots of shade and seating options, to encourage good trade in a safe environment. The committee work hard to curate a good range of stalls with minimal overlap of styles, to ensure a fair and equitable day of trade and celebration. In the unlikely event that this events needs to be cancelled due to a pandemic, the South West Multicultural Festival will refund you 80% of your total fee. The remaining 20% will be retained to cover the incurred costs of the event. This is due to insurance NOT covering a pandemic, and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Food and product stalls who have their own ABN/ACN are required to provide a copy of their Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency and Registration of Food Business (attach to this form)
Community groups or families who do not have a registered food business but would like to hold a food stall displaying the food of your culture or country of origin, please contact the Festival Coordinator Jo O’Dea 0417 097 538
Fees (4m x 4m):
Food Stalls $220 (inc GST) - FOOD STALL APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31 JANUARY 2021 (unless full prior)
Market stalls $55 (inc GST) - MARKET STALL APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31 JANUARY 2021 (unless full prior)
Information stalls $16.50 (inc GST) - APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31 JANUARY 2021 (unless full prior)
Please do not send any payment with your application. you will be invoiced after committee approval.
Please pay on invoice. This year if your fee has not been paid PRIOR to the festival your place will not automatically be held. It will be given to a stall on the waiting list.
Please fill in the Stall Holder's Registration Form
Information - Temporary Food Stalls
Temporary Food Permit
A big thanks to the sponsors of Live Lighter South West Multicultural Festival 2020